Photo: Frank Luetke
So, I was recently (very undeservingly) nominated by the very lovely Danielle of The Sweetness Talks for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I couldn’t be more thrilled/shocked/frightened/humbled/confused etc etc etc. Nonetheless, I shall take this bout of karma wholeheartedly and walk with a little skip in my step from this moment forward…
The rules for this post are as follows:
* Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
* Share 7 interesting things about yourself.
* Nominate 7 bloggers you admire.
* Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
So here are my 7 ‘interesting’ facts! (Because I can’t help it that I’m popular)
1. I love magazines, talking about living in a tent, and Harry Potter like a squirrel loves nuts.
2. I’m pretty sure if took a step for every minute I’ve ever been online, texted a friend, watched a YouTube video or refreshed my newsfeed, I’d have walked around the world 895 times already.
3. I’m so sarcastic that nobody, literally nobody, understands that I’m actually being sarcastic. And so I have to awkwardly explain that I am in fact being sarcastic, which ruins the whole thing, but, sadly, no one will ever know if I don’t tell them.
4. I’ve probably lost 453567 bobby pins in the past year. At least I’m helping the bobby pin industry.
5. One day I’m probably going to dedicate my life to saving chimpanzees from deforestation due to palm oil production.
6. I am a true Gemini. I don’t have just one personality. I’m either really warm or cold, bored or excited, talkative or shy, indecisive yet determined.
7. I looooove seemingly obscure songs on a record – until it becomes the next single.
Not really relevant, just breaking up the text… oh and life’s too short to not stare at attractive men | Topiat
More posts coming VERY soon – I gotta deserve these noms! Oh, is that Obama I see in the distance, snorkelling in the crystal clear seas of Hanauma Bay?*
*Obscure Hawaii reference**
**Pictures up soon***
****Okay, before the end of the year*****
*****Nice swim trunks, Prez!